

During Nini's (this is how Deven calls Cindy) stay in Nampa, we visited the Boise Zoo. Here are few of the cool pictures that we took at our fun field trip (the picture on the left shows Nini with butterflies on her arm). We sure enjoyed having Nini with us... Every morning Deven would wake up and call Nini to come and get him from his bed. Nini spent many nights reading books to Deven... There was only one night that I can remember that no one could put him to bed. We all had a turn; Michelle and I left to go to the store and when we came back Deven and Nini were watching a movie; Nini said "I tried"... Deven sure loves Nini. They spent many hours in the backyard playing with "agua", little people, chalk (my screens are still full of drawings), cars, swing set, etc. We sure miss Nini!
2 comments:
Cindy you look so good, so thin in these pics! Very beautiful. I love the butterfly picture, you look like a princess. I am so grateful you have Michelle and Sandro and little Devensito not too far away. How fun!
Love,
Jules
What a fun trip! Deven is adorable! Cindy you look so beautiful in those pictures! I'm glad he has his Nini that lives not too far away!
Post a Comment