Sunday, August 27, 2006

Slumber Party!



Two Fridays ago David romanced me! I was feeling a bit down with all my housewifely duties and a I requested that David wisk me away...and wisk me away he did! Friday the 18th, he came home with flowers, and then that night he told me that we had a date at 8:00 pm. I went to freshen up before he "picked me up". At 8:00pm he stepped out to knock on the door. Our living room--was now our "fun"room, while I was freshening up he built a tent for us to watch a movie in! I felt like a kid again. I think we should do this every time we watch a movie! And before the "show" began we made homemade popcicles w/ strawberries, cream, and sugar...delicious! Dates are great, because it it so easy to get caught up in your roles as "mom", "Dad", "breadwinner", and "housewife", and to miss one another. Soak up your precious luvs!
Love, Jules

1 comment:

Hilldawg said...

How fun to be a kids again! I love the tent! I can't wait for you guys to come to St.Louis and then we can play all the time!