Christley Fam
Hi Everybody,
Just a quick note -- Lisa got an excellent write up in the local paper (The Standard Examiner) and they have a website with the article, and (more interestingly) a slide show with audio interview of Lis. Here's the website http://www.standard.net/indexvid.php?vid=Audiologist.wpl although I think Dave said he's the only one who can load a link (paste it in your browser if you need to).
Anyway, God Bless.
Jase
3 comments:
Way to go LISA!!! I watched the slide show. You're amazing! I admire your hard work and dedication to serve others!
Hey Lisa!
I loved watching your slide show, seeing your picture and hearing your voice was great! I felt like I was right there with you. You're so talented at what you do, and through the slideshow, I can see how much your patients appreciate you. You really do make a difference in their lives, and I can only hope that I can find a career that will help me do the same.
Lisa, Ja-SON- That was a great slideshow of Lisa serving the community. While watching it, I kept thinking, "Thank goodness for wonderful people like Lisa". The people looked and sounded so appreciative, and Lisa sounded so kind and patient.
Thanks for sharing- I really appreciate it.
Post a Comment