



Here are some pictures from the hot air balloon ride that Lisa and Jason gave me for graduation. I took one of my good friends Jason. Back in April when I Lisa and Jason gave me the gift certificate I told my friend Jason jokingly that I would take him on the hot air ballon ride if I wasn't dating anyone. My dating life really didn't change over the summer. There was a few guys I wanted to date but when they found out that I was leaving they decided to just be my friend. We had to be in Park City before 6:30 so we left Provo at 5:20! We didn't realize how cold it would be in Park City. As we were driving it said that it was in the upper 40's. We were supposed to be on the half hour ride but they put us in the balloon that went for an hour. It was fun. The view was beautiful. Thanks again Lisa and Jason for such a fun gift.
2 comments:
I love "The Adventures of Hillarie"! Going on a hot air balloon ride is quite the experience! So calm, and serene. Crazy to think your thousands of feet up in the air w/o a parachute! I love you, Hil!
Love, Jules
Hillarie, did you spit a lot when you were floating in the hot air balloon?
I wish I would have brought water balloons with me, but I didn't think about how cool it would be to drop stuff. I pulled out whatever was in my pockets. Then all I could do was spit. Luckly, I drank a couple cups of hot cocoa the morning of our balloon ride.
Sounds like you really enjoyed it- fun pics!
Post a Comment