Sunday, August 13, 2006

King's Dominion

Yesterday we were headed down to Williamsburg to go to Busch Gardens, when, what do ya know terrible traffic. There had been accidents on the 95 going south. What's new? After being on the road to no where we decided to try King's Dominion Amusement Park by Paramount Pictures (only half the distance away from home). It was fun to see Sponge Bob (I couldn't help but think of Shel, Sandro, Deven, & Chelsea), and to ride ROLLER COASTERS! One of my goals of being in a "non pregnant state"(N.P.S.) was to ride a roller coaster! The Rebel Yell was my fav (an old wooden coaster), but I have to say the coolest one was the HyperSonic Coaster(0 to 80 mph in 1.8 seconds) WILD! My next N.P.S. will be to attend a water park and go down some wild waterslides! Yippee!
Love, Jules

1 comment:

Dave said...

The Hypersonic was the wildest roller I've ever been on. I OD'd on speed. If the line wasn't so long, I would have rode another 4-5 times in a row.

At the end I was punching the air, hooting, and pulling out other boisterous antics.