
Thought I would drop a note to point your attention to the right column of this blog under the "links" heading. Only the master administrator (me) can actually create new links, but I am curious to know your favorite, possibly less well-known internet frequents. Hook a brutha up- you pickin' up what I'm layin' down?I've listed some of my favorites (craigslist, oodle, mindtools, etc.), so I hope you like them. Maybe someday you'll even put them in your "favorites" on you browser. Then again, maybe not. If you think of anything you want to share with the rest of the family, drop the name of the website in a post here on the blog, and I'll add it for you as long as it does not violate the user agreement I consented to here at "Blogger".
By the way, anyone can create a link to another website like I did to the above listed favorites (craigslist, oodle, mindtools). It only takes another few seconds. If you need help, just let me know.
Tah tah, for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment