Sunday, September 03, 2006

Bestest Friends

I just wanted to take a moment and share with ya'll our fun friends Evan, Malinda and baby Corban Caldwell. They are moving in two weeks back to Utah. Since November of 2005, to Corban's birth in Jan., to games, to playdates w/ Isaac and Corban we have become really close friends. Especially Malinda and I, we hang out almost everyday. Our children love being together. Isaac will give Corban kisses, hugs, and try to feed him. He is really gentle with Corban. Corban is fascinated w/Isaac and loves to watch him and see his "moves". This past month when we were hanging out during the day Malinda and I will invite one another over for dinners. I think last week we ate together 3xs.

I love having the Caldwells in our home. It is so fun to have more than just the three of us for dinner. It makes me feel I have a large family, brings back the fond memories of family dinners around the table. It also relieves the burdens for both of us to have to think of something to cook, we'll bounce ideas off of eachother, and to have help in the kitchen is really nice.(Dave is usually playing with Isaac, which believe me helps a ton!) From dinners, to playing, to just talking Malinda and I serve one another and look out for each other. The other day I said," Malinda its like we are sisters" and she responded, "and I love it!" Feelin the Love in DC. Peace.
Love, Jules

No comments: