Here are a few pictures from our adventure down to LA for the taping of So You Think You Can Dance. We stayed with Brian and Koari Edwards in Vegas. They have an adorable little baby boy, Chris.After the show we went to Huntington Beach and stayed with our friend Rob. We had a blast! Lindsi got tickets of the internet and we decided that we needed to use them. I asked off work back in May for the weekend of August 4-6th because I was going to go to Flordia to visit my friend Patrick but it just didn't work out.
When we got to LA we made a sign for Benji,the mormon guy on the show and also our favorite guy. We stood in line for a few hours waiting to get in but it was worth it. We ended up standing by a camera man so got on TV about 5 times.
We felt like we knew all the judges and dancers because we watch the show so much. Not only was the trip so much fun but so cheap also. Because we stayed at friends houses and we brought food with us it only cost me $48.05. Definitely worth the money!
I LOVE YOU,
Hillarie
3 comments:
Hot diggity HILDAWG! Hil you look so HOTTTT in these pics! How fun for you to escape and make a dream come true. Way to SEIZE THE DAY! I love you HIL!
Love, Jules
So saweeet- Hotties of the Caribbean eh? I came home late the night of your "performance" but I still saw your pink hair deally a couple times.
I'll look forward to seeing the video when Michelle sends it.
Hill I'm so jealous! That trip sounded amazing.
Post a Comment