
We just wanted to let you know we have been enjoying reading all of your posts. After a few minor technical difficulties, we are now able to join you in posting! Isn't this picture classic? We loved this summer. It was a magical time to renew our bonds as a family. Deven recognizes all of your faces in our family pictures and it's exciting as parents to see that bonds of love have been forged in his little heart for each of you. We love you all. More to come from Idaho!
Love, Sandro, Michelle, and Deven
3 comments:
Michelle,
Yeah, the picture is incredibly fun- yipee. I'm so glad to hear that Deven completely adores us with unending resolve. He's so fun.
Thanks for Sharing.
This picture is hilarious! Deven and Isaac will laugh about this picture when they get older! They are such fun kids! I love that Deven knows us!
I love you,
Hillarie
Yay! I'm so glad you guys can post now! Love that picture too!
Love ya,
ASH
Post a Comment