Monday, July 31, 2006

Christley Fam

Christley Fam

Hey Family!

So, I don't have any cool pictures to post quite yet, but I'm sure I'll have some very soon!
I don't know if Hillarie has told you guys yet or not, but there is a very exciting job oppurtunity for me in Provo in the fall. Hill's boss has a brother who is a hair stylist and is extremely good at what he does. He charges $65 dollars per cut!As a benefit for the employees, Hill's boss gives them free hair cuts and colors. Pretty nice benefit huh? So, Hill was in the salon last week getting her hair done, and asked if they needed anyone in the fall. It just so happens they do! Not only do they need a recepetionist, but Jason Roberts, the stylist who owns the salon, will take me on as his apprentice and will help me to become a licensed stylist. How cool huh? I talked to him today and I'm sending him my resume and schedule for the fall. I'll meet up with him when I get back to Provo and will hopefully get the job! Just thought I'd let you all know! I'm pretty excited...who knows..I could be doing your hair in the future!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Ash,
That is so EXCITING!!!! That would be the opprotunity of a lifetime, to be an apprentice of a trained "artist"! I hope it works out!
Love, Jules