Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day weekend...


This weekend, Nini came down to visit us. Deven, Michelle, Nini and I, spent this great weekend together, we sure enjoyed having Nini at our home. On Saturday, Deven, Nini and Michelle, went to the movies and watched " Cars". On Sunday, we all took turns taking naps... we took turns playing with Deven, so he wouldn't fall as sleep (if he takes an afternoon nap, he doesn't go to bed until... who knows). On "Labor Day" we all went to Golden corral for lunch and afterwards we made a stop at Home Depot to look for doors for Nini's house. Because we were dehydrating, Deven and I, had to stop at Sonic to enjoy a fabulous slush... Deven loved it so much that by the time we got home, he had eaten half of the foam cup and spat the little pieces all over the car. It is so fun to have a family! Today, I made delicious "Stir Fry", when we all sat to eat, Deven tried to serve us but instead he THREW/SPILLED rice all over his head, table, floor, myself, etc. Michelle and I couldn't resist to laugh at his face and head with pieces of Chinese vegetables and rice. Yuuki sure enjoyed the meal... and...we sure LOVE Deven Mijito!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Deven is growing up so fast! Family is one of adventure, you never know wha is going to happen next!
Love, Jules