



Remember how I went all the way to L.A. to go to the taping of So You Think You Can Dance, they're on tour and they came to St.Louis last Thursday night. I tried to buy tickets but they were all sold out!! Thursday, while in class, I got a text message from my friend Katie (the tall blond girl) that said if you want to go to So You Think You Can Dance tonight, text me back ASAP!!!! I almost shouted for joy when I read the text. Melissa (short black hair) found some tickets on Ebay for a good price and got them. She had to drive over to Illinois to get them but it was worth it! These tickets were VIP tickets. We had our own parking space and entrance, The Fox Club entrance. It was so much fun!!! It was all my favorite dances put together in one show. Melissa and I felt like we were 16 again because we would yelled and screamed the whole time. Afterwards we saw people running. We soon figured out that their tour buses were right by us. We ran over too. While we were waiting, we barrowed a program from these girls and took pictures with it. The fun part was that Melissa loved the show as much as I did!
1 comment:
How FUN!!! What a dream come true! I love being with people who are just as passionate about something as I am. Thats so cool that you and Melissa went CRAZY! And the VIP treatment...a dream come true! So fun!
Post a Comment