

I love being back in St. Louis with Mom and Dad. There's nothing like home! Carmen Trails sang, "God Bless America" at the baseball game so we went as a family to support mom's school. I asked mom to get an extra ticket so I could bring a friend to the game. I met the guy in the picture named Stephan last Sunday at th
e branch. Stephan is here for a few weeks on business. Last week Stephan and I had a lot of fun together.(This is Mom writing now.) The two boys have been my ESL students and they needed a ride to the game. Daddy agreed to go and help me chaperone. This was the first game Hillarie and Daddy had gone to in the new Busch Stadium. We met Hillarie and Stephan at the game. I surprised them when I took their picture as they climbed the stairs. The game was an exciting one! The Cardinals were trailing by 1 run at the bottom of the 9th inning. Albert Pujols hit a broken back double that allowed the two people on base to come home and the Cardinals won by 2 points. What a fun night!
2 comments:
The new stadium looks amazing! How fun for you all to go and soak up St. Louis as a family! Dave & I are excited to join you guys for all the Christley Adventures to be had!
Love, Jules
That looks and sounds so sweet. Good times at the ballpark, eh? Thanks for sharing the adventure Hil. Did anyone order a hotdog or nachos?
Post a Comment