Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Christley Fam

Hey Fammmmmily! I'm sorry it's taken me a long time to jump on the blogging band wagon, but I have so many pictures to show you. If you want to see all of them go to www.facebook.com and my login name is ac524@nm.byu.edu and my password is christmas. You can see my whole photo album there, but I'll publish a few photos on here too!
I babysat Chels this weekend and it was loads of fun! We did all sorts of fun stuff like go to the mall and play on the mall playground, got sodas, ice-cream, and even corndogs at the Corndog Factory. Although Chels got "cheese on stick" (that's american cheese with a corndog like substance coating it...she loves it..I had to go back and get her a 2nd one). Derek came up too and we went to all the fun stores in the mall. This picture is of Derek and Chelsea at the Halloween store. Don't you love their faces? They crack me up.
So, Derek and I are getting pretty serious. I'm in LOVVVEEEE. Yes, that's right I'm a smitten kitten. :). I'm probably going to be moving up to Rexburg in Jan. I never thought I'd choose to move to Idaho, but when your in love everything changes. Some of these pictures are from Jackson Hole from a trip we made a few weekends ago. It was truly incredibly beautiful up there. We went into town one day and even saw Alec Baldwin's brother at a hoody shop. We felt pretty cool. Ha Ha.
Anyways, I love you guys! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dave said...

OH my cute little smitten kitten! Those pics are so fun! I love the BW pic of you and Derek kissing. You make a cute couple! Thanks for sharing!