Hey family, I just wanted to post some of the fun water park pictures we took up in Ogden. It was a great time. The mullet was in full effect, and it really felt like it was in its element. Enough thanks cannot be said for Lisa and Jason's generosity and thoughtfulness as hosts of beloved family. Thank you for hooking us up with the "water fun passes". That is the most amazing kids water park I've ever seen. I did want a tube to float down the river though because my knees kept bottoming out.
I loved watching Isaac and Papa Gil interact. He loves you Gil.
Anyway, enjoy, and remember to post a comment. If you don't want to log in, you can just add on anonymously- pretty sweet, eh? By the way, did you know we have spell check for the posts? It helped me out with "anonymously"! Tell us what you think of the site?
1 comment:
Dave this new website rocks I am hooked! RADICAL DUDE! And Lisa and Jase you guys rock, I am always blown away by your generosity.
Post a Comment