Sunday, July 30, 2006

Nauvoo pagent, the Coveys and Michael

Hi family,
I took some great pictures at the pagent and of Michael with the Covey family. You won't believe it, but I lost my camera. Somehow I dropped it on the way to the car. I didn't miss it until we were past Keokuk. I'll be able to check with lost and found on Monday. Let's pray that an honest person picked it up and turned it in.

Michael really enjoyed the pagent. First the Covey family treated him to dinner at the Old Hotel Nauvoo. He was surrounded by 28 Coveys. (Aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.) He said so many people were talking to him he had a hard time eating. Bro. Stephen Covey had reserved seats for us on the front row of the second section. We felt pretty special as we took our seats in the "Covey guest" seats. Bro. Covey is so impressed with Michael. He said to me, "He is dynamic. He'll be a leader in the chuch if he gets baptized." Sister Covey told him he needs to be baptized and marry a good Mormon girl. Michael felt of their love and hope for him.

Hopefully, I'll be able to send some pictures later.
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Dave said...

Thats so cool, MOM! Too bad you lost your camera I bet you felt sick inside! I hope Michael takes the leap of faith to be baptized.
Love, Jules

Dave said...

I absolutely love that pageant- never expected it would be as high quality as it is. Hope you get your camera back soon.

Love, Dave