Sunday, July 23, 2006

Slippery Little Fish!


In the beginning of the summer I took Isaac to our neighborhood pool--after a few scary falls in the baby pool he wasn't too sure if this swimming stuff was for him. I knew if he had some of his friends to swim with he would completely different. This past week Dave was gone to Scout Camp with our car too! I was homebound, but never fear....DADADADAAAAAA Ballam family to the rescue! (Angie Ballam and I have become best friends over this past year. We exercise a couple times a week together and my son and her girls love to play! They LOOOOVE Isaac and he adores Angie and her girls.)

To keep me sane this week, Angie took Isaac and I swimming w/her and her girls almost everyday! Isaac has now become our little amphibian. He loves the water slide at their pool....to climb up is an adventure, then to sit on top-like being on top of the world-he'll wave at everyone and then down he goes!(w/my help) Then we repeat the process all over again (and 8 more times). He now loves the water. He even gets envious when I go down the BIG water slide, he wishes he could go too!
CAIO!, JULES

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it lovely?