Monday, July 31, 2006

Christley Fam

Christley Fam

Well, I'm in. I've joined the Blog and I'm ready to participate. I don't have anything in particular to say right now -- I just wanted to let you all know I'm here.
Oh, to all of you who said "Thanks" for our (Lisa, Chels, and my) hospitality and generousity, You are very welcome!
Additionally, JuliBuli, just so you get it in writing from someone, Thanks for the incredible efforts you put into the reunion and especially into the DVD. You have quite the gift and creative talent to put together such an impressive masterpiece. I expect that we'll all see other impressive works from you for years to come. Love, Jase

1 comment:

Dave said...

Thank you, Jase. Yes, one of my "love languages" are in the form of words, particularly the written form. It means a lot to me when people go the extra mile.
Love, Julie