




New York is a pretty amazing city. We hit it all from Harlem, to the Empire State Building, to Ground Zero. to the Statue of Liberty. One of the ways we were truly able to soak up the city was the Gray Line Bus Tours. We rode on top of red double decker buses all over the city...seeing it all, sitting back and being able to look up and not have to worry about being knocked over was so great, how many get to truly see the city in this way. Never have I seen so many people on the street ALL OF THE TIME!
2 comments:
I can't help but laugh everytime I see the picture of Isaac in the air with the Statue of Liberty. He is going to love this picture someday!
Dave,
I really like your hair in these pictures! I ilke it a little longer, though I'm sad that its not to mullet lenght yet.
Post a Comment