Friday, October 27, 2006

By the taking of two or three tests you will know the truth of....


On Thursday morning... Really early (3:30 am), Michelle woke up extremely hungry and ran downstairs to calm her hunger. Suddenly, after a few minutes she came running up stairs. In my mind I was thinking "What if Michelle tells me that she is pregnant after doing a home test? No.... there is no way!" Michelle came next to the bed and said "Look at this, I am not sure if this is right." Right then, I got out of bed and ran to Walmart accompanied by Yuuki to buy another pregnancy test. By 4:30 am we were thanking our Heavenly Father for finding out that we were indeed expecting. We are so excited! We have been so excited that today we bought another pregnancy test and celebrated as the positive line showed up immediately. It is fun to relive the experience of finding out that we will have another "spirit" join the Benitez Christley family. Deven is so cute. He keeps telling us and showing us with his hands how little his baby brother or sister is. We will be taking a closer look at our baby next Friday when we visit our doctor. Thanks for all your prayers!

3 comments:

Ash said...

Aww Michelle and Sandro! I'm excited for you. This truly is a dream come true! We've all wanted this for you, and I'm so glad it's happening. What a blessing! I can't wait to hold your baby in my arms. Love you guys.

Dave said...

What a miracle of miracles!!!! WE are THRILLED for YOU!!!!

Dave said...

I am very happy for you Benitez family. Julie and I have been praying for you daily, multiple times each day. We continue to pray for the health of both Michelly and Baby.