




Ahoy Maties! Arrrggggh we Sheltons here want to say Yo Ho! The pics at night were taken at our ward's trunk or treat on Sat. The Pumpkin Patch Pix at Cox Farms were taken Halloween day! Isaac and I enjoyed apples, apple cider, slides, the choo choo train playground, live music, a goat farm, and a fun hay tunnel maze, phew! The weather was amazing, perhaps the most beautiful Halloween I have ever experienced: sunny 70 degrees! Halloween night we ate dinner with the Ballam girls (by the way those are the girls with their friends in the van.) and went Trick or Treating with them. I had forgotten how much running kids do on Halloween, we were running with Isaac in his stroller from door to door. Isaac got the hang of things, it was so cute to see him grab the candy and put it away in his stash. He wanted to keep pace with Sofia and Chiara when they were running ahead he would bounce up and down in his stroller seat, wanting to be up there with them. To close the night after Isaac went to bed Dave and I settled down to a little Hocus Pocus. Cute film. Fun Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment