




Well, I finally got the Blogger site to allow me to upload photos, so I'm posting several. We've got some of Lisa with a gecko in Mexico; Chels holding one of the puppies we saved in Mexico (and brought back -- the one in the pict is Thor); I posted one from the closing day of our public pool (when they let the dogs come with their owners); and I've posted one of me and Chels in our Halloween costumes (Chels as Pippi Longstocking, and me as a punk rocker -- zoom in on the detail, you'll be impressed). I've got a couple more I want to post (some of the puppies and their mother-- Thor, Lily, and Mamita-- and some old ones of our Disney trip with Rick, Tricia (and their kids), and Hil), but the system would only let me post 5 at a time, so look in the next blog for more picts (probably without commentary). Love, Jase
2 comments:
Wow- ya'll went all out for the ween...Halloweeeeen! Jas- your get up looks pretty authentic. Did you pull the garb from your own closet? Fun to look through all the pics. Thanks a lot!
Jase...you look kinda scary! I wouldn't run into you on the street with that costume. Fun pics.
Post a Comment