
Last week, Grama Linda, Cini, Be Boi Deden and myself, witness the miracle of life as we saw our baby's heart beat. Although, he or she is the size of a grape, her/his heart was already working. What a great experience that was! We are so thrill to have this baby in our arms... we can't wait until June 13th, when this baby will come into the world (according to our doctor). Michelle has been feeling a bit sick; many nights I hear her early in the morning (2:30 - 4:30) go downstairs to get a bite before her hormonal changes inside her body make her vomit. What a sacrifice!
On the other hand, Be Boi Deden, is clinging unto Michelle like a human leach. Ever since we found out we were expecting, Deven has attached to his mama just like a leach would to a human. He won't let her do anything without him on her way. Every time he wakes up, he screams "MMMMMMMAAAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" When Michelle goes to the garage, he runs after her. If he notices that Michelle is dressed up, he says "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaa!" and clings to his mom. Three nights ago, Deven hugged Michelle and told her "I love you." If h
e gets an "ouchoo," he wants mama to kiss it. If he sees Michelle kissing me or hugging me, Deven becomes: Daddy exterminator and tries to protect his beautiful mama from the ugly and mean Daddy. I am wondering what is going to happen when the baby comes....I love my little family. It is fun to see Deven, Michelle and myself grow as we encounter challenges and trials in this life and get closer as we overcome those challenges.
2 comments:
Oh man, you had me laughing. I think it is so cute (though it gets old after so long) that the D-Man is needing and loving Mama Miche.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings. It is definitely fun to get a glimpse on this miracle of life. Jules and I hope to embrace the experience again soon.
I loved seeing your little peanut! It is such a magical experience to be able to have life growing inside of you and the mystery of it all...What will the sex be? What will the baby's personality be like? What color will the baby's hair and eyes be? So fun.
Deven...cracks me up. May you both have the energy and strength to meet his needs prepare for #2
Post a Comment