Monday, November 20, 2006

It's a Small World After All...

The following is an email my sister Becky sent. I thought it was funny, and thought I'd pass it along. It just goes to show you what a small world it is...

"I saw Cindy at the Single adult thanksgiving dinner and dance in Tri-cities sat. night. It was her first sa activity. It was good to see her, got her out there dancing a little bit....

Do you guys know Bosilio or however you spell his name from Austria? he was there too and I was dancing with him and Cindy came running up and told him that I was Dave's sister... He was amazed and then told me all about our family, deaths and remarriages I felt like he already knew me and then he decided that he would have to dance his best and up the dance steps a little which I didn't mind at all since I like to dance...

I got him thrown back off though because he had never heard of cow tipping, snipe hunting, or hmmmm what was that other thing? Oh, well something along that same line so now he is doing some research... lol... anyways just wanted to let you all know about that ... She made it!"

No comments: