Monday, November 20, 2006

There's a Borders in Park City


I know Mom is interested to know where there are 'Borders' Bookstores in Utah -- I found a couple on the internet, including (and of most interest) one in Park City. We could go to Borders in Park City after snowmobiling and before going to Rodizio Grill for dinner. Anybody else think it's a good idea? Let us know your opinion(s).
Love, Jase

3 comments:

Dave said...

That sounds fun! My only concern is...aren't Michelle and Sandro going to be babysitting the bambinos at your place while we are tearing up the mountains? Wouldn't it be easier for them to meet us at Rodizio in Salt Lake and then go the Barnes and Noble across from Temple Square like we did last year?

Dave said...

Borders has become one of the family activities I definitely look forward to. I would love it.

As far as the logistics go meeting Sandro & Michelle, it sounds like we'll need their input.

For me, it's works that there is Borders in SLC & Park City, but the longer I can stay in Park City, THE BETTER!

Anonymous said...

Jase is right, Sandro and I are planning to hang out in Park City with Deven and Isaac while the rest of you are snowmobiling. No worries! Everything will work out! Love you all! Michelle