Friday, November 03, 2006

Christmas Gift List

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas! Cindy left a voicemail with us last night asking about the gift exchange. I reposted the gift schedule on www.christleyfam.com. The way it works is that this year you have one person younger than you had last year (excluding yourself). And then...when we get to Ashley, we start again at the top of the list to the oldest and wisest Christensen family!

I'm looking forward to hangin' wit da gang in da white winter Wasatch Front. I am looking forward to racing everyone on the snowmobiles the Christensens are hooking us up with.

Would you all like to toss out a few ideas of fun activities either as a family, or as a little group? Of course, they would just be ideas, and anyone would be welcome to do their own thing. Last year was unexpectedly intense, but I bet we can be kick back about it this year. I guess we are passionate people with big ideas, and I'm thankful to be a part of that.

I'm not sure what specific activities I want to do. I'll have to put my thinking cap on.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I was thinking we should have a Pre New Years Eve Party on 12/29 before Shel, Sandro, Deven, and Mom leave. On 12/30 if my friends Malinda and Evan are down with it we thought it would be fun to have a dance party and bonfire at their home near Heber...everyone is invited. I also want to see the movie Eragon...Oh and I think it would be a fun tradition to continue to ALL go to the temple everytime we are together.