For months we have been trying to encourage Isaac to use the "potty". A year ago I bought potty chairs ( I think he has only sat on them a couple of times). He resists, every time we encourage him to use the toilet-- he screams and declares he wants to wear a diaper! It seems during at this time conversations about who is a boy, and who is a girl, and what parts of the body they have are normal. So is conversations regarding "pee" and "poop". It's all part of the "potty training" phase. I wanted to share with you all a quote for the day from Isaac's lips...it's pretty funny.
We were eating breakfast this morning and Isaac observed that Cami (my parent's boxer) went outside to go the bathroom.
Isaac, "What's Cami doing?"
Julie, "Poopin."
Isaac, "Is Cami pooping on the grass?!"
Julie, "Yeap. Would you like to go poop on the grass?"
Isaac, "No! I want to.........poop like a BUFFALO!"
No comments:
Post a Comment