Thursday, June 05, 2008
GRADUATION!!!!!!
As you can see from the pictures Julie posted, I graduated from Washington University with a Masters in Occupational Therapy! I still have to complete two three month internships to officially graduate but I am done with class work. I first go to Boise to live with Michelle and Sandro to work at the Idaho Elks Hospital outpatient pediatric outpatient unit. In the fall, I will go down to Salt Lake to work at the University of Utah Hospital inpatient spinal cord injury unit. While in school, I have become really interested in spinal cord injuries and would love to work in that area when I am done with everything. This time here in St. Louis has been wonderful and I have loved going to school here. Over these past two years I have grown so much and have loved studying occupational therapy. The more I learn about occupational therapy the more I realize this profession is perfect for me. I have made many wonderful friends that I will have for the rest of my life. I have also loved living with Mom, Dad, Julie, Dave, Isaac, and Ryan. I will forever treasure this time here in St. Louis during graduate school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment