Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mother of Two!

Ryan
Winter Album 2008 2/3/08 12:08 PM
Motherhood is not for the faint of heart. Joy, tears, exhaustion, laughter, and so much love. I adore my boys. It has been 7 weeks now since Ryan was born. I have fully recovered and cant wait to get back to regular workouts at the YMCA. Due to the flu flying around and all the sickness about we have been homebound...CABIN FEVER! I have braved a few outings thus far with both boys. I look forward to warmer weather and days when we can get out more.

Ryan: Is a sweetie heart. He loves to cuddle and gives us plenty of warning before he gets upset. On 2.26 we experienced our first set of smiles. So exciting! He is so strong too!

Isaac: Is changing into an independent boy who wants to be in control of his own world. Every set of choices we give him aren't what he wants. His favorite words right now are "no", and "don't"...He loves DINOSAURS. Each morning we watch the Land Before Time cartoon on Cartoon Network. These cartoons have inspired many of his dino adventures and have truly made his prehistoric imaginary world come to life. Fun! Fun! Fun!

No comments: