Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rye-Guy is Smooth and Steady


It is interesting and a bit wild to have a new baby in the house. I
discover things I had forgotten about Isaac when he was a month old. I
notice similarities between the two, but definite differences. They
definitely look and act like brothers.

Isaac experienced issues- he looked like a 'balding Irishman' after
the first month. We just let it ride. I learned my lesson since. We
suffered through several months of patchy head hair trauma.

When Ryan's hair started dropping out, I decided it was all or
nothin'. Going bald isn't something you can go halfway with and
command respect as an infant. So I grabbed my gear, and shaved his
cranium Sunday. Now his head is covered with soft fuzz- and it's
uniform! It was a great improvement, and one I recommend to any baby
suffering from postpartum hair loss.

1 comment:

Ash said...

ha ha ha ha...Julie told me about this. I think it is hilarious that you guys shaved Ryan's head! I want to see some pictures!!