MY EVITE: "I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still, in that instant I felt well. Whole...I was perfect---not healed, but as if there never had been a wound in the first place."
Thristy for MORE?!!! Soon we will be able to sink our teeth into New Moon, debuting movie theaters on Nov. 20th! I know I have been hungering for more Twilight fun since Alanna's party and now is the time to have a Girl's Night out!
"So, come over to my house on Friday night for some Edward and Jacob lusting, movie watching, treat eating, trivia playing and plenty of *ahem* conversation."(Words inspired by Alanna).
*If you'd like to bring a treat please make it black/white/red in keeping with our theme. (Call me and I'll tell you what everyone is already bringing.)
*If you know of anyone else that would like to come please invite them.
*If you aren't that into Twilight but you want to come to visit then you must abide by one rule...no mocking the fanatical twilighters!"
As I prepared for this party I felt like a giddy little school girl. That is one of the things I love most about this series. Stephenie Meyer has created a magical world, that so many of us love to get lost in. Team Edward wore red, black and white. Team Jacob wore brown. I welcomed everyone with an immediate dive into Twilight Trivia. The winner won a golden ticket: a ticket to see New Moon! We watched New Moon previews on our TV and Twilight Parodies. The treats were delicious! We ended the evening watching and critiquing Twlight. So fun! Check out my album for more photos from the party.
![]() |
| New Moon Party 11/15/09 3:21 PM |

1 comment:
You are just too cute and fun! Christine has tickets already..I will probably wait until it comes out on video..I know I am a party pooper..you will have to post your review of the movie and maybe I won't be able to wait.
Post a Comment