
Greetings to all of you from Nampa, Idaho. Deven is so excited to have Santa Claus coming
to Chelsea's house this Christmas! Last Friday, Michelle, Deven and I, went to a Realtors' Christmas party that a friend of us invited us to. Deven was so excited to see Santa at the party and ask him to bring him "GEO TRACKS" from Fisher Price for Christmas. Once we got to the party, Deven immediately seeked out Santa and told us so excited "Santa!" When we went up to talk to Santa, Deven ran away and hid behind a lamp. He refused to come close to Santa, although he was not scared, he was very shy to face him.Lately, Deven has been telling us that he wants Santa to bring him "GEO
TRACKS," I guess Santa is going to have to stop at Toys-R-Us and solve the challenge of taking "GEO TRACKS" to Chelsea's house on an airplane. I still don't know how we are going to pull this one!We are so excited to be reunited with all of you at Christmas time... I am hoping that we make the best out of these holidays. As Deven gets older and we have a new edition to our family; Christmas in Nampa sounds like the future plans for the Benitez Christley bunch. We love you! Kudos to Lisa and Jason for arranging the rides, grub and bedding!
1 comment:
Well, I don't know what 'Geo Tracks' is, but it sounds exciting.
So, the Benitez family will go solo after Christmas 2006? It is inevitable with growing families, I just didn't realize it would come so quickly.
We'll definitely savor this Christmas with you then.
Post a Comment