I think the clark planetarium would be cool, and the aquarium would be a blast as well. I too want to go to the temple. But we will have to go after Christmas (everybody arrives late on the 22nd and the 23rd will be packed with snowmobiling). Dad will be leaving on the 26th @5:15 pm...let's go that morning!!!
Frisbee golf would be fun! Dave and I have discs...5 I think..so maybe only a couple would need to be bought. I also would like to go to the movies... Mom would like to see the Work and the Glory III. What do you guys think? Temple Square would be fun too. I love to go to downtown Salt Lake. Dave & I would love to eat some PIE pizza!!!
New Years Eve--Mom & the Benitez's leave Friday/Saturday. I thought it would be fun to do a PRE NEW YEAR Party on the 28th of Dec. On Saturday the 30th Dave & I and whoever wants to come are going to a dance party at Caldwells (friends from DC that moved to Heber).
From: "Lisa Christensen"
>To: jkcshelton@hotmail.com
>Subject: RE: activities during xmas
>Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:39:20 -0700
>
>Do you think anyone would be interested in the clark planetarium? I
>can get them on trade. Also, the aquarium we went to last year has
>been redone and moved to Sandy and I still have 12 tickets to it.
>There are a few places around that we can go to eat on trade. We
>could go tubing. I do want to go to the temple, would dad still be
>here if we went Tuesday morning Dec 27th? I will need to arrange
>baby sitters.
>
>We could play frisbee golf at the route over by the river walkway in
>Riverdale. It is free, but we will have to buy the discs. I think
>a movie all together is a good idea, or atleast we could all go and
>divide into different movies. I bet some adults would be willing to
>see a kids movie with some of the kids. We could go to temple
>square and see the lights. What do you want to do for New Year's
>Eve?
No comments:
Post a Comment