Friday, August 24, 2007

Kits and Kates Wedding!



A few weeks ago I was able to go back out to Utah for one of my really good friends wedding, Kit Norris. Kit and his brother Kent became some of my best friends my first year back at BYU after my mission. Shane was able to get my a buddy pass so I could fly out there for cheap!! I decided on Wed. that I was offically going to go and flew out on Sat. morning for the wedding which was Sat. early evening in the Mount Timp. temple. A few days before I left I was playing with Isaac and we bonked heads. As you can see in the picture, I had a beautiful black eye for the wedding. Because of the black eye I was able to help Ashley get a job with Clinque! It really was a blessing in disguise!

No comments: