The Butterfly House was so dream like. Butterflies everywhere. Isaac would chase the butterflies saying, "Butterfly". One of them even landed on me when I was reviewing pictures on my camera! Loved it. Needless to say it was a relaxing afternoon, a much need break from the remodeling and house work.
![]() |
| Butterfly House |

1 comment:
Did you know that 'butterflies' are one of my 'unnatural' fears (butterflies, clowns, and [slightly more natural] trash birds [i.e. pigeons, seaguls, etc.]). As cool as that trip was for you, I probably would have freaked out (I use to have nightmares about being killed by poisonous blue butterflies at my grandparents house). Anyway, I'm glad you had fun.
By the way, who's 'Sunshine'? I thought Shel was Sunshine. Is Sunshine the chick with the big teeth in your Isaac B-Day picts?
Anyway, hugs, loves, kisses to all.
Love, Jase
Post a Comment