Thursday, March 08, 2007

Almost Shoeless in Chantilly

I guess this post is mostly to let Jules know what I found in the way of shoes. The move to St. Louis and subsequent return to D.C. has been an obvious whirlwind. Not too many things are unaccounted for or misplaced. That credit goes to Julie, who diligently organized and labeled everything boxed for the last several months. Which explains why I am the one having problems.

I can't find the self-powered speakers for the Mac, so I can groove to our sweet tunes (I'm just using the built-in speaker in the computer tower).

Even more traumatic is that I left all my shoes, save the black dress shoes on my feet...in St. Louis! They aren't that comfortable, and in fact- are wearing out. So, I set out last night looking for some casual blacks. I found these Skechers on sale for 25% off. So cool.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

hahaha the things that will happen during a move... I remember when we moved to DC and were in dire need of a can opener!
On a side note, that last time we saw you guys, Julie was asking me about some photos we have posted that looked like we have a wide angle lens. I figured out which ones you were talking about after we left. Those were taken by Mark's childhood friend that came with us on one of our trips. He's got an amazing digital SLR, and all the lenses you'll ever need to have fun with it. Photography is his hobby, but I told him if his PhD doesn't pay off he would do great as a freelance photographer.
Hope you're all doing well in St. Louis!